4/135 Kennedy Street, Picnic Point NSW
FULL BRICK, FREESTANDING VILLA IN QUIET LOCATION
Set in a boutique complex of only six, this three bedroom, single level home offers privacy and a spacious floor plan in a quiet, yet convenient location which includes the catchment zone for Picnic Point Public School. Featuring a desirable low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on space, this beautifully presented and well cared for home is perfect for young families or those looking to downsize.
- Generous size three bedroom accommodation, all with built in robes
- Separate living and dining area with split system air-conditioning
- Kitchen features cearserstone benchtops with ample cupboard and storage space
- Bathroom features separate bath and shower
- North facing low maintenance paved courtyard bathed in natural light
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Convenient location, walking distance to Picnic Point Public School
Also a short walk to Picnic Point shops which includes;
- Chinese Restaurant
- Soon to be café
- Bus transport
- Freshly painted throughout
- Plenty of roof storage
- Free standing villa, no common walls
- Full brick construction
- North facing rear yard
- Well-proportioned flowing floor plan
- Alarm system
- Water Rates: $173.00 Quarterly approx.
- Council Rates: $359.00 Quarterly approx.
- Strata Levies: $518.00 Quarterly approx..
If you would like more information on this wonderful offering, please contact Paul Davis on 0433 941 856. Available 7 Days
Open for Inspection
Thu 21 Feb, 5:15pm - 5:45pm
Sat 23 Feb, 10:15am - 10:45am