65A Albert Street, Revesby NSW
Price Guide | $1,250,000 - $1,300,000
Finished to impeccable standards, this wonderful family home was designed with the utmost attention to detail. Showcasing outstanding craftsmanship throughout and designed to suit the everyday family lifestyle with a seamless floorplan and sundrenched outdoor entertaining areas. This wonderful home is close to Revesby CBD, transport, great schools and amenities.
• 5 bedrooms with built in wardrobes – one on ground level
• Main bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobe and balcony
• Entry lounge room
• Huge Open plan Living and Dining room
• Gourmet Kitchen with stone benchtop and 900mm gas cooktop, quality Delonghi appliances and walk in pantry
• Two Superior Bathrooms
• Upstairs family room
• Ducted Air Conditioning, Ducted Vacuum, video intercom and alarm system
• Laundry with storage
• Stunning travertine tiling and stone features throughout the property
• Natural Timber Hardwood flooring and quality tiling
• Single LUG with storage area and internal access
• Huge Land size 465m2 approx.
• Alfresco Entertaining area
• 2nd BBQ entertaining area with outdoor Kitchen, approx. 60m2
• Fire pit area
• Revesby Public School – 250 metres
• St Lukes Catholic School – 300 metres
• Revesby Station – 1.2 Km
This is not your average duplex, with so many features to mention, this home needs to be seen to be believed. Displaying a fantastic functional floor plan and a touch of class, don’t miss out! Please call Michael Sleiman for further details on M: 0433 941 863.