61 Alamein Road, Revesby Heights NSW
EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY | 1,088SQM APPROX
Holding an exclusive position in a highly desired street in the heart of Revesby Heights, this extremely rare opportunity is perfect for someone to acquire a huge block of land in our district's ever-shrinking market. All within walking distance to local shops, popular schools and transport.
- Occupied by a single level three bedroom home
- Existing home offers spacious light-filled interiors
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom
- 1,088sqm (approx.) of parcel land
- 13.72m frontage (building line goes to 16m approx.)
- Family orientated location surrounded by quality homes
- Rare development potential, subject to council approval
- Accessed by a side drive way leading to lock up garage and double carport
- Only moments to M5 motorway and Revesby Workers Club
- A short stroll to Revesby shops, schools and train station
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Zoned R2 - Low Density Residential
- Aspect | North
This is such an amazing opportunity for you to purchase a huge block in an absolutely prime location. The capital growth and possibilities here are endless.
Contact Paul Davis | 0433 941 856 | Available 7 Days
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.