5 Karen Avenue, Picnic Point NSW
POSITION AND POTENTIAL IN BLUE CHIP LOCATION
Positioned in one of Picnic Point’s finest streets, surrounded by neighbouring Reserves and National Parks, this much loved home provides ultimate space and privacy. Providing the perfect opportunity for the growing family or investors alike.
- Three bedroom accommodation, with built in wardrobes in two rooms
- Spacious upstairs living area opening up onto a balcony
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric appliances and dining area
- Main bathroom upstairs with separate bathtub and shower
- Additional lounge area downstairs
- Internal laundry with second bathroom
- Potential duplex site, subject to council approval
- Spacious grassed backyard area
- Small courtyard at rear of property
- Double lock up garage with extra storage space
- Council | Canterbury-Bankstown
- Land | 660sqm approx.
- Frontage | 24.8m approx.
- Split system air conditioning
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Walking distance to Georges River & National Park walking trails
- Within a short drive to local schools, Panania shops and train station
Contact Paul Davis | 0433 941 856 | Available 7 Days