41 Monie Avenue, East Hills NSW
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY ON 961SQM | DA APPROVED
Holding an exclusive position in a highly desired street in the heart of East Hills, this extremely rare opportunity is perfect for someone to acquire a huge block of land in our district's ever-shrinking market. All within walking distance to local shops, popular schools and train station.
- Single level four bedroom home
- Existing home offers spacious light-filled interiors
- Open plan living and dining area with timber boards throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and extra room for storage
- Updated bathroom with bathtub
- 20.12m frontage
- 961sqm (approx.) of land
- DA approved plans available on request
- Extensive decking looking over the park-like grounds
- Abundant on-site parking with rear yard access, garage and double secure carport
- 100m walk to East Hills train station, shops, and Georges River
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Aspect | East
- Currently leased for $600 per week until 14th February 2020
This is such an amazing opportunity for you to purchase a huge block in an absolutely prime location.
Contact Paul Davis | 0433 941 856 | Available 7 Days
Contact Michael Sleiman | 0433 941 863 | Available 7 Days
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.