2A Laundess Avenue, Panania NSW
SINGLE LEVEL HOME IN QUIET LOCATION
Beautifully appointed throughout, this spacious and light filled residence offers a great family friendly floor plan. Boasting a stunning rear north aspect and conveniently positioned close to all local amenities.
- Generous size three bedroom accommodation with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom offers walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate living and dining area, versatile floor plan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- North facing rear yard, plenty of sunlight
- Three split system air conditioners
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Freshly painted, brand new carpet and fresh landscaping
- Home enjoys an abundance of natural sunlight
- Fantastic great size level grassed backyard
- Freestanding home on 400sqm approx
- Walk to local schools, shops and transport
Outgoings & Other:
- Water Rates: $200.00 Quarterly approx.
- Council Rates: $261.00 Quarterly approx.
- Built in 1996
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Alarm system
- Internal laundry
Contact Paul Davis | 0433 941 856 | Available 7 Days