260 Canterbury Road, Revesby NSW
DA APPROVED DUPLEX SITE | 766SQM APPROX
Conveniently located within short stroll to shops, eateries, Bankstown Home Central and public transport, this neat and tidy family home has been DA approved for a four bedroom duplex.
- Single level three bedroom home
- Existing home offers spacious light-filled interiors
- Open plan living and dining area
- Updated gas kitchen with storage
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower
- 15.24m frontage
- 766sqm (approx.) of land
- DA approved plans available on request
- Levelled yard with studio, large shed & double carport
- Rear studio currently leased
- Front house is currently vacant
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
Offering a once in a lifetime opportunity this DA approved duplex site is ready for the astute builders to capitalise and reap the rewards. Great resale value in a growing suburb.
Disclaimer: Photos and Plans featured are only for rough guide and marketing purposes. Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent & vendor cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept any responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries and consult their solicitor prior to entering into any contracts.
Further, the agent & vendor does not provide any warranties, promises, nor guarantees with regards to the accuracy of any plans, reports or anything else in regards to the development consent.